store in riak, calculate with spark and feedback to riak

store in riak, calculate with spark and feedback to riak

Julio Cesar Ríos Gutierrez
How can I use my bucket from riak into spark and calculate from my script with scala and feedback  with results to another bucket, results like "MatrixFactorizationModel" from "ALS".
--
JCesar

Re: store in riak, calculate with spark and feedback to riak

Matt Digan
Hi Julio,

Our Spark-Riak Connector is now publicly available. Check out the README for an overview on how to interact with Riak from Spark:

Happy to answer more detailed questions if/when you have them.

--Matt