rolling upgrades riak kv OSS 2.14 to 2.2.3

rolling upgrades riak kv OSS 2.14 to 2.2.3

Travis Kirstine

Can I perform a rolling upgrade as described in the docs

-          Stop riak

-          Backup /etc /data /basho-patches

-          Remove /basho-patches

-          Upgrade from 2.14 -> 2.2.3

-          Start riak

-          Verify the version

-          Wait for the service to start and complete hinted handoffs

Thanks