riak python paginate_stream_index hangs when results are empty

riak python paginate_stream_index hangs when results are empty

Travis Kirstine

I using a ranged secondary index search to find then delete objects from riak using python (riak version 2.7.0)

something like:

      for page in bucket.paginate_stream_index("tile_coord_bin", min_index, max_index):
        for keys in page:
          for key in keys:
              bucket.delete(key)

I've notice in some cases this hangs after instantiating the page object and never proceeds to the "for keys in page" loop.  This appears to be happening when the search has no results (page has no keys).  Is there a method that I can call to check if the page is empty before proceeding?

Thanks