riak-2.2.5rc1 release candidate packages

riak-2.2.5rc1 release candidate packages

Bryan Hunt-3
Hola!

I’ve built packages for the following distributions:

- Ubuntu xenial
- Ubuntu artful
- Ubuntu trusty
- RHEL 7 / Centos 7
- RHEL 6 / Centos 6

The packages can be downloaded from the following package cloud repository:

The instructions for using the package cloud repository are on the linked page, just follow the link.

Notes:

- I haven’t built packages for Ubuntu zesty as that product has recently been retired.

- I haven’t built for Ubuntu bionic as we don’t yet have a build of basho r16b02_basho10 for this (new) distribution.

- I’ll take a look at Alpine Linux packaging later this week.

If you experience any problems, please get in contact over Slack and I’ll investigate.

Bryan