riack-cs gives 500 Internal Server Error trying to setup admin user

riack-cs gives 500 Internal Server Error trying to setup admin user

Soporte Aufiero Informática
Hi

We barely made riak, riak-cs and stanchion work in ubuntu 14.04 x64
server. Now we can't setup the admin user, for clarification the
anonymous_user_creation is on, we even get the warning that is on in
the logs

We are doing the following, as documented

curl -XPOST http://192.168.0.163:8080/riak-cs/user \
-H 'Content-Type: application/json' \
-d '{"email":"[hidden email]", "name":"admin"}'

(note, the email address is changed for privacy)

But it returns

encountered an error while processing this request</body></html>

Any help will be appreciated, this is my fist time posting in a
mailing list, apologies if I did something wrong.

Thanks!