innostore data growth

Jon Meredith
Hi Alexander,

I have a follow up for you after our discussion on IRC last night.

You can control the maximum number of file descriptors that Embedded
InnoDB will use by setting open_files in the innostore configuration.
The default value compiled in is 300 which exceeds the OS X default of
256.

In riak/etc/app.config add this to your innostore section

{innostore, [
            %% Other Inno settings
            {open_files,               100}            %% Limit to
100 open file handles
           ]}

I created over 1000 buckets without increasing the default ulimit.

Jon.