innostore data growth

Alexander Sicular
Where can I find more info on what innostore is doing data storage wise, behind the scenes? I'm testing adding keys and watching the innokeystore folder growing. Not only an unreal amount, data wise, relative to the inbound data, but also the number of files are growing. Already ran into the "too many open files" limit on osx (resolved by creating /etc/launchd.conf with some settings). I could stumble through the code... but maybe there's an easier way. Thanks, Alexander

Re: innostore data growth

Sean Cribbs-2
Alexander,

Innostore currently stores one table per-bucket.  Dave has said that 100 handles should be enough, but YMMV.  You can set this in the config with {open_files, 100}.

Sean Cribbs <[hidden email]>
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.
http://basho.com/