dc/os stuff

Charles Solar
Getting riak running in DC/OS was great - nice an easy with good documentation.

But I'm having an issue with the riak-mesos-director (https://github.com/basho-labs/riak-mesos-director)

I opened an issue on this repo but it looks like the maintainer doesn't work for basho?

Anyway it seems the new datatypes in riak (sets, counters, hlls) don't work through the director.

I assume its a pretty easy fix, so I just wanted to bring it to the attention of someone at basho

Thanks

Re: dc/os stuff

Christopher Meiklejohn-2
The maintainer no longer works at Basho, but I believe he does work at
Mesosphere now, so it might be worth reaching out to him.

Christopher

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 11:01 AM, Charles Solar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Getting riak running in DC/OS was great - nice an easy with good
> documentation.
>
> But I'm having an issue with the riak-mesos-director
> (https://github.com/basho-labs/riak-mesos-director)
>
> I opened an issue on this repo but it looks like the maintainer doesn't work
> for basho?
>
> Anyway it seems the new datatypes in riak (sets, counters, hlls) don't work
> through the director.
>
> I assume its a pretty easy fix, so I just wanted to bring it to the
> attention of someone at basho
>
> Thanks

Re: dc/os stuff

Drew Kerrigan
I am indeed at Mesosphere now, I've reached out to Charles directly.

Cheers!
Drew