Upgrading Riak from 0.7.1 to 0.8

Zubair Quraishi
If I wish to upgrade Riak from 0.7.1 to 0.8 what is the best way to ensure I do not lose my data already stored in the database.

Re: Upgrading Riak from 0.7.1 to 0.8

francisco treacy-2
I'm pretty sure it worked for me just copying over the data/dets
directory - that is, if you're using dets. You can always try.

Francisco

2010/2/15 Zubair Quraishi <[hidden email]>:
> If I wish to upgrade Riak from 0.7.1 to 0.8 what is the best way to ensure I
> do not lose my data already stored in the database.

Re: Upgrading Riak from 0.7.1 to 0.8

Zubair Quraishi
Ok, thanks Francisco. I'll try this once I get 0.8 working :)