Update: [ANN] Riak 2.0pre11

Luc Perkins
Dear Riak community,

Yesterday, we announced that the newest preview version of Riak 2.0 (pre11) is now available for public use. We expect that most Riak users will be able to run this newest version without issue.

Today, however, internal tests revealed that some Riak users might encounter issues. If this applies to you, the prior preview version of Riak 2.0 (pre5) is still available for download[1]. We're working hard on this, and a tech preview with fixes for these problems will be available soon.

-LP

Re: Update: [ANN] Riak 2.0pre11

Jared Morrow
Riak-Users,

Looking at the test logs, this appears to be related to some new configuration files and does not affect our OSS users.  Please still report any unusual things you see.

Sorry for the hot/cold emails, we'd rather be extra conservative, so when we started seeing failures in tests, we are quick to notify people right away even though this is still pre-release code.

Thanks for continuing to be the best community anywhere,
-Jared