Supported deployment method in Kubernetes/Mesos

Supported deployment method in Kubernetes/Mesos

Neeraj Poddar

Hello,

I wanted to know the supported deployment mechanism for Riak in orchestration environments like Kubernetes/Mesos:

  1. What should be my deployment/self discovery/cluster joining mechanism in Kubernetes?
  2. Is Riak Mesos Framework the preferred/supported way to deploy Riak in a Mesos cluster?
  3. Is the Docker Container supported for production Riak deployment? I have seen a few answers related to this in the mail list but wanted to confirm the current status as I see a Docker project from Riak.

Neeraj Poddar

Re: Supported deployment method in Kubernetes/Mesos

Neeraj Poddar
Hello everyone,

Can anyone shed some info on the questions posted above? Thanks for your help!