RiakKV Performance - Mounts

Mihail Ozarinschi
Hi,

I'm trying to setup a cluster for production, and I'm going through all the things to do before joining the nodes including node performance.
One of them is the Mount section (http://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.2.3/using/performance/#mounts).
Here I don't understand very well what is my <riak_data_volume>, is it /var/lib/riak ?
How this is done correctly? As I see there is another method to do it permanently, but it is not well explained.
Maybe it's a stupid question for someone, but I'm new to this kind of stuff and I need some help.

I've tried to execute "mount -o remount,noatime /var/lib/riak" but I get this as a result "mount: can't find /var/lib/riak in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab".
If this is wrong, please explain how to do this.

Thanks,
Michael