Riak performance tuning

e fadaee
I have a 3 node riak cluster, with ring_size=64, n_val=2.
when I run benchmark using basho_bench, my initial results are about 12k ops but it drops very much.
during this time, riak write rate on my disk is about 200 ops; so it's seem logical to see performance drop after some time. but I can't increase this number by changing vm.dirty_background_bytes and vm.dirty_bytes.

what should I do to resolve this performance issue, and get steady results?

summary-6.png (110K) Download Attachment