Riak_explorer stopped working after turn on security on cluster

Riak_explorer stopped working after turn on security on cluster

AJAX DoneBy Jack
Hello Basho,

Today I turned on security on my cluster but riak_explorer stopped working after that.
Anything I need to check on riak_explorer to make it works again?

Thanks,
Ajax

Re: Riak_explorer stopped working after turn on security on cluster

Magnus Kessler
On 21 October 2016 at 03:45, AJAX DoneBy Jack <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Basho,

Today I turned on security on my cluster but riak_explorer stopped working after that.
Anything I need to check on riak_explorer to make it works again?

Thanks,
Ajax

Hi Ajax,

After turning on Riak security, all clients must communicate with Riak over a TLS secured connection, and must also send valid security credentials with each request. AFAIK, this functionality has not yet been added to Riak Explorer. There is an open github issue to add this functionality [0].

Kind Regards,

Magnus

--
Magnus Kessler
Client Services Engineer

Registered Office - 8 Lincoln’s Inn Fields London WC2A 3BP Reg 07970431