Riak Wiki

Sean Cribbs-2
Basho is proud to announce the launch of our new wiki for Riak.  You can find it here:

https://wiki.basho.com/

Documentation and resources are a main priority right now for Basho, and a well maintained and up-to-date wiki is something we see as critical. Our goal is to make Riak simple and intuitive to download, build, program against, and build apps on. So, you should expect a lot more from us in this regard. Also, we still have much to add to the Riak Wiki, so if you think we are missing a resource or some documentation that makes Riak easier to use and learn about, please tell us.

Sean Cribbs <[hidden email]>
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.
http://basho.com/

Re: Riak Wiki

Richard Heycock
Excerpts from Sean Cribbs's message of 2010-03-13 07:59:45 +1100:

> Basho is proud to announce the launch of our new wiki for Riak.  You can find it here:
>
> https://wiki.basho.com/
>
> Documentation and resources are a main priority right now for Basho, and a well maintained and up-to-date wiki is something we see as critical. Our goal is to make Riak simple and intuitive to download, build, program against, and build apps on. So, you should expect a lot more from us in this regard. Also, we still have much to add to the Riak Wiki, so if you think we are missing a resource or some documentation that makes Riak easier to use and learn about, please tell us.
>
> Sean Cribbs <[hidden email]>
> Developer Advocate
> Basho Technologies, Inc.
> http://basho.com/

Nice work on the wiki guys. It's soooooo much easier to find
information.

rgh
--
Richard Heycock

http://topikality.com

+61 (0) 410 646 369
[e]:  [hidden email]
[im]: [hidden email]

Re: Riak Wiki

Mårten Gustafson
On 12 March 2010 21:59, Sean Cribbs <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Basho is proud to announce the launch of our new wiki for Riak.  You can find it here:
>
> https://wiki.basho.com/

Splendid work!

/m.