Riak PB client fails to fetch a record out of 5 million records in a bucket.

Riak PB client fails to fetch a record out of 5 million records in a bucket.

vijayakumar
I have installed riak in 4 ec2 instances and formed a ring out of it with default replication factor (3). I created a bucket and populated it with 5 million records. If I try to fetch a record using riak PB client (specifying ip of particular ec2 instance), it returns empty values. But I could fetch values for the same using riak REST api on the same ec2 instance). I am using default bitcask for data storage.
 Am I missing any configuration?

Re: Riak PB client fails to fetch a record out of 5 million records in a bucket.

Ryan Zezeski-2
Vijay,

Nothing sticks out in my head as to what would cause this.  Perhaps a copy/paste of your terminal session might help clear things up.

-Ryan