Riak Cluster between nodes in different ec2 zones.

Riak Cluster between nodes in different ec2 zones.

vijayakumar
How to enable communication between different riak nodes if they are in ec2 instances of different zones with different security groups?
(However I am able to form a clusters between nodes in same zone of ec2 with the documentation available in net).

Re: Riak Cluster between nodes in different ec2 zones.

Jonathan Langevin
I believe you may need Riak EnterpriseDS version for that to work, as that's a primary feature of the enterprise release, listed as:
Masterless multi-site replication
http://www.basho.com/products_riak_overview.php

Jonathan Langevin
Systems Administrator