Python for Luwak

Aditya Patadia
I have gone through documentation but could not find any python bindings for luwak. Can anyone please guide me how can i store large files in Riak using luwak and python???

Re: Python for Luwak

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 6:29 AM, Aditya Patadia <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have gone through documentation but could not find any python bindings for
> luwak. Can anyone please guide me how can i store large files in Riak using
> luwak and python???

Hello, Aditya.  Unfortunately, there are no Python bindings
specifically written for Luwak.  However, Luwak does expose a very
simple HTTP interface, which is easy to enable by following the
instructions on this page:

   http://wiki.basho.com/Luwak.html

That page also explains a few things about how the HTTP operations
relate to Luwak operations.  If you're familiar with Python's HTTP
libraries, you should be able to make it play pretty quickly.

-Bryan