Problem while trying multi get in mapreduce.

Problem while trying multi get in mapreduce.

vijayakumar
I am trying to execute multi get of list of keys  in java pb client. My map-reduce query looks as following (found from debugging):

{"inputs":{"bucket":"mybucket","key_filters":[["eq","keypart1@@@keypart2"]]},"query":[{"map":{"language":"javascript","name":"Riak.mapValuesJson","keep":true}}]}

This returns an empty response for a valid existing key. It tried the same query through http interface (http://server-ip:8098/mapred) with content-type as application/json and ended up with the same result.

Is the reduce phase mandatory? Am I missing anything else?

Thanks and Regards,
Vijayakumar