Package cloud repository down ?

Jean Parpaillon
Hi all,
We currently encounter http errors on packagecloud ubuntu repositories:

Err https://packagecloud.io trusty/main Sources
  HttpError401
Err https://packagecloud.io trusty/main amd64 Packages
  HttpError401
Fetched 1419 kB in 3s (367 kB/s)

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Is this temporary issue or should we migrate to other repos ?

Jean Parpaillon
--
Senior Developper @ KBRW Adventure
Chairman @ OW2 Consortium

RE: Package cloud repository down ?

Nicholas Adams

Hi Jean,

If it helps, you can probably find your packages at https://files.tiot.jp/riak/

Best regards,

Nicholas

RE: Package cloud repository down ?

Andrew.Deane
Morning,

The packages should be available again. Could someone test?

The sale is now complete, and the various basho accounts are being transferred.

Could people use this list to highlight any issues seen during the account transition please?

Thanks,
Andy.

Andrew Deane
Systems Development Manager - Middleware
m:+44(0)7584 653 439
d: +44(0)1782 957 905
t: +44(0) 8456 000 365
[hidden email]
bet365.com

From: Nicholas Adams <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
Date: Thursday, 19 Oct 2017, 04:41
To: Jean Parpaillon <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>, [hidden email] <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
Subject: RE: Package cloud repository down ?

W: Failed to fetch https://packagecloud.io/basho/riak/ubuntu/dists/trusty/main/source/Sources  HttpError401

W: Failed to fetch https://packagecloud.io/basho/riak/ubuntu/dists/trusty/main/binary-amd64/Packages  HttpError401

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Is this temporary issue or should we migrate to other repos ?

Jean Parpaillon
--
Senior Developper @ KBRW Adventure
Chairman @ OW2 Consortium
--
Phone: +33 6 30 10 92 86
im: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
skype: jean.parpaillon
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanparpaillon/en
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain information which may be privileged or confidential and are intended solely to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have received this email in error, please notify us by telephone or email immediately and delete it from your system. Activity and use of our email system is monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using this system will also be monitored and may be recorded to secure effective operation and for other lawful business purposes. Internet emails are not necessarily secure. We do not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. You are advised to scan this message for viruses and we cannot accept liability for any loss or damage which may be caused as a result of any computer virus.

This email is sent by a bet365 group entity. The bet365 group includes the following entities: Hillside (Shared Services) Limited (registration no. 3958393), Hillside (Spain New Media) Plc (registration no. 07833226), bet365 Group Limited (registration no. 4241161), Hillside (Technology) Limited (registration no. 8273456), Hillside (Media Services) Limited (registration no. 9171710), Hillside (Trader Services) Limited (registration no. 9171598) each registered in England and Wales with a registered office address at bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 5SZ, United Kingdom; Hillside (Gibraltar) Limited (registration no. 97927), Hillside (Sports) GP Limited (registration no. 111829) and Hillside (Gaming) GP Limited (registered no. 111830) each registered in Gibraltar with a registered office address at Unit 1.1, First Floor, Waterport Place, 2 Europort Avenue, Gibraltar; Hillside (UK Sports) LP (registration no. 117), Hillside (Sports) LP (registration no. 118), Hillside (International Sports) LP (registration no. 119), Hillside (Gaming) LP (registration no. 120) and Hillside (International Gaming) LP (registration no. 121) each registered in Gibraltar with a principal place of business at Unit 1.1, First Floor, Waterport Place, 2 Europort Avenue, Gibraltar; Hillside España Leisure S.A (CIF no. A86340270) registered in Spain with a registered office address at C/ Conde de Aranda nº20, 2º, 28001 Madrid, Spain; Hillside (Australia New Media) Pty Limited (registration no. 148 920 665) registered in Australia with a registered office address at Level 4, 90 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia; Hillside (New Media Malta) Plc, (registration no c.66039) registered in Malta with a registered office address at Office 1/2373, Level G, Quantum House, 75 Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex XBX 1120, Malta and Hillside (New Media Cyprus) Limited, (registration no. HE 361612) registered in Cyprus with a registered office address at Omrania Centre, 313, 28th October Avenue, 3105 Limassol, Cyprus. Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, Hillside (Spain New Media) Plc and Hillside (New Media Malta) Plc also have places of business at Unit 1.1, First Floor, Waterport Place, 2 Europort Avenue, Gibraltar. For residents of Greece, this email is sent on behalf of B2B Gaming Services (Malta) Limited (registration number C41936) organised under the laws of Malta with a registered office at Apartment 21, Suite 41, Charles Court, St. Luke's Road, Pietà, Malta.

Re: Package cloud repository down ?

laurent debain
Hi Andrew,

Works like a charm again. Thanks.

Cheers.

scripsit [hidden email]:

> Morning,
>
> The packages should be available again. Could someone test?
>
> The sale is now complete, and the various basho accounts are being transferred.
>
> Could people use this list to highlight any issues seen during the account transition please?
>
> Thanks,
> Andy.

RE: Package cloud repository down ?

Peter Clark

Hi Andrew,

That wonderful news on the sale! Congratulations!

Peter.

From: Nicholas Adams <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>
Date: Thursday, 19 Oct 2017, 04:41
To: Jean Parpaillon <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>, [hidden email] <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>