Neither upper or lower time bounds were specified in the query.

Neither upper or lower time bounds were specified in the query.

James Bryan Graves

Hello Riak Users!

I'm seemed to have stumbled upon a similar issue as to one which was "fixed" in Riak TS 1.5.2:

  • [PR 1581] A WHERE clause filtered on the quantum column, that used the = operator, would sometimes return a Neither upper or lower time bounds were specified in the query error.

The query:

SELECT * FROM Alerts WHERE time >= 1463522400000 AND time < 1495058400000  AND (drug_id = 13308 OR drug_id = 13111) AND field_limit = 'Bolus Time' AND (action = 'Pull Back' OR action = 'Double Confirmation');

My query seems perfectly well formed, afaik, but I also get the error (in riak-shell):

Error (1001): Neither upper or lower time bounds were specified in the query.

Any thoughts?  Thank you!

- James