NHS Riak release work, update

Russell Brown-2
Hi,
I’ve spent a little time lately getting Riak’s `make test` command to work. I wrote about it here

        https://github.com/russelldb/russelldb.github.io/blob/master/make_test.md

It includes my take on what I think we agreed the immediate road map is.

Let me know if you find problems with the nhs-riak-2.2.5 branches, please. Or think I’m wrong about the roadmap.

The riak_test runs are going well. IMO we’re on target for an end of year release.

Cheers

Russell