Monitor Riak Network Port and IO Port

Jing Liu
Hi,

Currently, I need to know exactly which process occupies the network
port (OS level) and performs file IO while Riak is running (For some
research usage). I have seen tools like Erlang+drace, but it seems a
little difficult. I'm not very familiar with Erlang world, so would
you mind giving me some advice about it?

Thank you very much

Best,
Jing Liu

Re: Monitor Riak Network Port and IO Port

Fred Dushin
The process is (typically) beam.smp, though you may have multiple on your machine, if for example, you are connected to riak via the console, or if you are running administrative commands (e.g., riak-admin).  For the ports (if that is also what you are looking for) see:

Can you tell us more about what you are trying to research?

-Fred