MapReduce: returned value can't be processed by riakc_obj:get_value

MapReduce: returned value can't be processed by riakc_obj:get_value

Buri Arslon
Hi everyone!

I was learning MapReduce in Riak and encountered some problems.

The map function that received Value wasn't able to process it by riakc_obj:get_value. I checked the value and found out that it was not proper riakc object.

riakc_obj:new() returns a tuple where first element is riakc_obj atom. But the Value that the map function receives has 'r_object' atom.

What am I doing wrong? Are there any other built-in functions to process the value in a map function?

Thanks!

-- buriwoy

Re: MapReduce: returned value can't be processed by riakc_obj:get_value

Buri Arslon
I think I got it :) I should use riak_object:get_value

Thanks anyway,
-- buriwoy