Looking for the official repository for riak packages

Looking for the official repository for riak packages

Henning Verbeek
Hello,

I'm trying to understand what is the plan for official riak releases
and where to find packages.

In the 2.2.6 announcement, Nicholas Adams provided
https://files.tiot.jp/riak/kv/2.2/2.2.6/ as the location for binary
packages. Is this correct? Is there a plan to publish packages on
packagecloud again?

Thanks and regards,
Hank

RE: Looking for the official repository for riak packages

Nicholas Adams
Hi Hank,
We are looking into bringing new packages onto packagecloud but when this will become available is not confirmed. In the meantime, TI Tokyo will continue to make new packages available on https://files.tiot.jp/riak/ . There are plans underway to make everything a little more transparent but we will have to wait a little longer for them to come to fruition.

Best regards,

Nicholas

Re: Looking for the official repository for riak packages

steve_esl
Hi Hank

TI Tokyo has packages for most distributions. There are also Riak CentOS
packages (and the Erlang environment packages) available at:

https://www.erlang-solutions.com/resources/download.html

Steve

On 11/01/19 13:10, Nicholas Adams wrote:

> Hi Hank,
> We are looking into bringing new packages onto packagecloud but when this will become available is not confirmed. In the meantime, TI Tokyo will continue to make new packages available on https://files.tiot.jp/riak/ . There are plans underway to make everything a little more transparent but we will have to wait a little longer for them to come to fruition.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Nicholas

Steve Roberts
+44-7887-852-920

Erlang Solutions cares about your data and privacy; please find all details about the basis for communicating
with you and the way we process your data in our Privacy Policy (https://www.erlang-solutions.com/privacy-policy.html)

You can update your email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails (http://www2.erlang-solutions.com/emailpreference)