Ignore undefined buckets and proceed with the next..

Ignore undefined buckets and proceed with the next..

Venki Yedidha
Hi All,

      I am retrieving data from buckets (dateranges)..In some cases, I don't have data available for a bucket(date) in between, I would like to ignore such buckets and retrieve data from the next bucket(existing) with out raising bucket not found error.

Thanks,
Venkatesh.Y

Re: Ignore undefined buckets and proceed with the next..

Parnell Springmeyer
So then trap the error and go to the next bucket? Riak is operating truthfully here - you *want* Riak to tell you if a bucket doesn't exist if you try to request one.