How to Install Riak in windows Machine

Prakash Thapa
Hi,
I am quite new for Riak, is there any possibility to install Rial in windows Machine? I tried to install from Source it always return some error. Thank you

regards
Prakash

Re: How to Install Riak in windows Machine

Jeremiah Peschka

Riak isn't supported on Windows. Your best bet is to install on a VM or use AWS/Azure.

---
sent from a tiny portion of the hive mind...
in this case, a phone