Funky List-Id headers in sent messages from this list

Funky List-Id headers in sent messages from this list

Matthew Dawson
Hi all,

I've recently noticed a few emails for this list slipped through my filters.
Investigating, I noticed the List-Id changed in the messages.  Originally,
they were:

But some messages now have:

I don't know why it just randomly changed.  Messages continue to be sent in
both formats.  I updated my filters to handle this issue, but I thought I
should point it out as well.

Matthew

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Funky List-Id headers in sent messages from this list

The mailman host that is used to manage the list was moved last month, so that's probably the source of the change.