For Riak Data Type, is it ok to share one default search index to multiple buckets?

For Riak Data Type, is it ok to share one default search index to multiple buckets?

nattawitta
Hi, I'm using Riak Data Type. And based on this doc, http://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.2.3/developing/usage/searching-data-types/ If I'm not misunderstood, I should be able to use default search index to index my data. Currently, I've around 10 buckets. Is it practical to share one default search index to all buckets? Is there any downside? Or is it better to create default search index for each bucket?