Client interface

Nicholas Wieland-2
Hi, I'm a riak newbie and I'm planning to use it for my next project.
It would be very useful to have a way to see inside buckets graphically (like phpmyadmin), a project similar to riak-control but for data.
Does anybody know of something like this? Something basic is ok, I don't need anything fancy.

TIA,
  ngw

Re: Client interface

Shane McEwan-2
On 18/12/13 16:29, Nicholas Wieland wrote:
> Hi, I'm a riak newbie and I'm planning to use it for my next project.
> It would be very useful to have a way to see inside buckets graphically
> (like phpmyadmin), a project similar to riak-control but for data.
> Does anybody know of something like this? Something basic is ok, I don't
> need anything fancy.

If you're using LevelDB as your backend you could try Levelweb:
https://github.com/hij1nx/levelweb

Shane.

Re: Client interface

Sean Cribbs-2
Sorry to burst your bubble Shane, but the way we encode Riak keys in LevelDB is going to be mostly useless in levelweb.

Nicholas: It's not ideal (list-buckets and list-keys caveats apply), but for development purposes, you can use rekon: https://github.com/basho/rekon

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 10:34 AM, Shane McEwan <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 18/12/13 16:29, Nicholas Wieland wrote:
Hi, I'm a riak newbie and I'm planning to use it for my next project.
It would be very useful to have a way to see inside buckets graphically
(like phpmyadmin), a project similar to riak-control but for data.
Does anybody know of something like this? Something basic is ok, I don't
need anything fancy.

If you're using LevelDB as your backend you could try Levelweb: https://github.com/hij1nx/levelweb

Shane.

Software Engineer