Briak -- Browser for Riak

John Lynch
Hello Riakers,

I have whipped up a (very) simple data browser for Riak (based on the Sinatra framework), which helps me as I try to understand Riak and the Ripple client and how they work. I am posting it here in case anyone else is interested.

http://github.com/johnthethird/Briak.git

Regards,

John Lynch, CTO
Rigel Group, LLC

Re: Briak -- Browser for Riak

mjijackson
A better link:

--
Michael J. I. Jackson
http://mjijackson.com/

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 4:08 PM, John Lynch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Riakers,

I have whipped up a (very) simple data browser for Riak (based on the Sinatra framework), which helps me as I try to understand Riak and the Ripple client and how they work. I am posting it here in case anyone else is interested.

http://github.com/johnthethird/Briak.git

Regards,

John Lynch, CTO
Rigel Group, LLC

Re: Briak -- Browser for Riak

francisco treacy-2
I'll check it out, like the idea!

I am still developing riak-admin [1], which is based on static files
living in a Riak bucket in /raw. It's far from complete, but once I'm
done with rewriting the Javascript client (which is 90% done for both
browser and node.js - probably releasing it this week) I have plans to
greatly improve riak-admin. We are using it at our startup.

It's great to see a growing number of libraries for Riak.

Francisco

[1] http://github.com/frank06/riak-admin