Basho Academy down

Kevin Klugmann
Hello to all,

like the subject already says, the Basho Academy is down.
Now I wanted to ask you guys, where should I open an issue for that, on GitHub?

I hope I am writing to the right mailing list for that purpose, if not I am sorry about it.

Best regards,
Kevin Klugmann

Re: Basho Academy down

Christopher Meiklejohn-2
It appears that the correct email to use is [hidden email].

http://basho.com/posts/business/basho-academy/

Thanks,
Christopher