Anyone working on a Twisted interface to Riak?

Anyone working on a Twisted interface to Riak?

Raymond Cote
Anyone working on an interface between Twisted and Riak?
   <http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/>

Thought I'd reach out to see if anyone else was working on this before we started working on one.
--Ray

Re: Anyone working on a Twisted interface to Riak?

Mark Phillips-4
Hey Ray,

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Ray Cote
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Anyone working on an interface between Twisted and Riak?
>   <http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/>
>
> Thought I'd reach out to see if anyone else was working on this before we started working on one.

As far as I know, no one has released a Twisted interface to Riak.

Go forth and create. We would love to see it!

Mark

---
Mark Phillips
Community Manager