[Ann] Riak TS 1.5.1 is released

Pavel Hardak

Dear Riak Users,

Last week we released Riak TS 1.5.1. This patch release includes several improvements and bug fixes. We recommend everyone upgrade to Riak TS 1.5.1 when you have the opportunity. Please see the release notes [1] and download page [2]

Riak TS Enterprise customers can download Riak TS from your Zendesk page (valid Basho Zendesk account is required).

If you run Riak TS on AWS, you can also update using the latest AMI [3].

As always, we would like to hear your feedback, suggestions or bug reports.

[1] http://docs.basho.com/riak/ts/1.5.1/releasenotes

[2] http://docs.basho.com/riak/ts/1.5.1/downloads/

[3] https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B01F9HDDUM

Best regards,