Alternative email list for riak-users@lists.basho.com as basho.com will be sold

steve_esl
Hi All

With Basho going into bankruptcy, the domain basho.com is an asset which
is up for sale.   This email list is hosted on the basho.com domain so
may stop working unexpectedly in the future.

We've set up an alternative email group on Google at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/riak-users

There's a similar issue with docs.basho.com which we hope to find a
solution for.

Steve

--
Regards
Steve Roberts

Re: Alternative email list for riak-users@lists.basho.com as basho.com will be sold

Christopher Meiklejohn-2
Does someone actually have the source code for the documentation and
know how to generate it?

Christopher

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 3:57 AM, Steve Roberts
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> With Basho going into bankruptcy, the domain basho.com is an asset which is
> up for sale.   This email list is hosted on the basho.com domain so may stop
> working unexpectedly in the future.
>
> We've set up an alternative email group on Google at
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/riak-users
>
> There's a similar issue with docs.basho.com which we hope to find a solution
> for.
>
> Steve
>

> --
> Regards
> Steve Roberts
> +44-7887-852-920

Re: Alternative email list for riak-users@lists.basho.com as basho.com will be sold

Gokhan Boranalp
Source is in github[1] but i am not sure if it is in sync with a current site.
I've also wget'ed them. Around 512MB.
In short, anyone wanna help, could ping me to talk about setup things.

[1] https://github.com/basho/basho_docs

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 8:33 PM, Christopher Meiklejohn
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Does someone actually have the source code for the documentation and
> know how to generate it?
>
> Christopher
>
> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 3:57 AM, Steve Roberts
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> With Basho going into bankruptcy, the domain basho.com is an asset which is
>> up for sale.   This email list is hosted on the basho.com domain so may stop
>> working unexpectedly in the future.
>>
>> We've set up an alternative email group on Google at
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/riak-users
>>
>> There's a similar issue with docs.basho.com which we hope to find a solution
>> for.
>>
>> Steve
>>

>> --
>> Regards
>> Steve Roberts
>> +44-7887-852-920

Iyi calismalar dilerim.
---------
Gokhan Boranalp
+90 555 548 56 18
[hidden email]
http://www.zetaops.io
http://dc.zetaops.io/
http://www.slideshare.net/kunthar
http://www.github.com/kunthar
http://www.github.com/zetaops

Eger gonderilmesi dusunulen kisi veya kurulus degilseniz, lutfen
gonderen kisiyi derhal haberdar ediniz ve mesaji sisteminizden
siliniz.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the
sender and delete the message from your system.
---------

Re: Alternative email list for riak-users@lists.basho.com as basho.com will be sold

DeadZen
Hi I setup a sync of the basho repos in github.com/bashosync and the docs should be in there. I copied labs as well on which I should still have some access. Let's talk some more on setting up stuff.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Does someone actually have the source code for the documentation and
> know how to generate it?
>
> Christopher
>
> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 3:57 AM, Steve Roberts
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> With Basho going into bankruptcy, the domain basho.com is an asset which is
>> up for sale.   This email list is hosted on the basho.com domain so may stop
>> working unexpectedly in the future.
>>
>> We've set up an alternative email group on Google at
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/riak-users
>>
>> There's a similar issue with docs.basho.com which we hope to find a solution
>> for.
>>
>> Steve
>>

>> --
>> Regards