[ANN] Riak KV 2.2.1 now available

Charlie Voiselle
Today we are pleased to release Riak KV 2.2.1. Riak KV 2.2.1 is the latest bugfix release, and continues Basho’s commitment to our customers and community to develop and deliver a highly resilient, high-performance, key-value database. Information about the specific fixes in this release can be found in the release notes[1].

Downloading Riak KV 2.2.1

  • Open Source users can download packages from the Downloads page[2].
  • Riak KV Enterprise customers can download Riak KV from your Zendesk page (valid Basho Zendesk account is required).
  • If you run Riak KV on AWS, you can also update to using the latest AMI once it is released.

As always, we would like to hear your feedback, suggestions or bug reports.

Best regards,
Charlie Voiselle
Senior Product Manager - Riak KV, Basho Technologies
@angrycub