[ANN] Riak 2.0.0

Jared Morrow

Riak Users,

We are overjoyed to announce the final release of Riak 2.0.0.

The documentation page has been completely redone and updated for 2.0, so please see that for the most complete information on 2.0. A full listing of the new features in 2.0, along with links to all the relevant docs, can be found in Intro to 2.0, while a guide to upgrading to version 2.0 can be found in our 2.0 upgrade guide.

Downloads can also be found on the documentation page, and Apt/Yum repositories can be found on our packagecloud.io page.

The complete release notes for 2.0.0 can be found on GitHub.

There are roughly 700 people in our THANKS file, and about 30 tags were made for 2.0 from the first “pre” to now. We appreciate both the patience and the feedback of all of Riak’s users through this long release cycle.

From the entire Basho team, thanks!

Re: [ANN] Riak 2.0.0

tele
Already playing with it :)