[ANN] Graphiak

Justin Plock
While not super functional right now, I wanted to let people know of a project I created called Graphiak [1] that is a Dropwizard-based JVM service that receives Graphite metrics over TCP and stores them in Riak TS.  Eventually, I'd like to support a graphite-api [2] compatible querying API so this could be hooked directly into Grafana.  I don't plan on running in this in production, it was more of an excuse to try out Riak TS and thought it may be of interest to people.

-Justin

[1] https://github.com/smoketurner/graphiak
[2] https://github.com/brutasse/graphite-api