[ANN] Announcing Riak KV 2.2.0

Charlie Voiselle
Today we are pleased to release Riak KV 2.2.0. Riak KV 2.2 continues Basho’s commitment to our customers and community to develop and deliver a highly resilient, high-performance, key-value database.

The new features include:
* Global Object Expiration in LevelDB
* LZ4 compression for LevelDB
* Support for HyperLogLog Data Types
* Improved Active Anti-Entropy Performance
* Cluster Job Controls
* Improvements to Riak Search (up to 5x faster ingest)
* Support for Debian 8 and Ubuntu 16

To get more information about the features, please review the blog post announcing Riak KV 2.2 [1] and the Release Notes [2].  Also, make sure you take a look at the Upgrade [3]/Downgrade [4] information when planning your upgrade.

For a demo or to talk to one of our Riak Solution Architects, please contact us.

Finally, thanks to the many Basho team members for their continued efforts working with our community and our customers on this new release of Riak KV.

Charlie Voiselle
Senior Product Manager - Riak KV, Basho Technologies
@angrycub

[4] - http://docs.basho.com/riak/kv/2.2.0/setup/downgrade/